I am now a fourth-year Ph.D. student in Computer Science under the supervision of Professor Steve Easterbrook and Professor Animesh Garg. My research mainly focuses on spatiotemporal modeling, especially video prediction, and climate forecasting using deep learning techniques.
- B.S. in Neuroscience, Nanjing University, 2014
- M.S. in Computational Biology, Harvard University, 2017
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, University of Toronto, 2022 (expected)
Efficient and Information-Preserving Future Frame Prediction and Beyond.
Wei Yu, Yichao Lu, Steve Easterbrook, Sanja Fidler. 8th International Conference on Learning Representations (ICLR 2020).
Recovering the parameters underlying the Lorenz-96 chaotic dynamics..
Soukayna Mouatadid., Pierre Gentine, Wei Yu, Steve Easterbrook. (ICML 2019 (workshop)).
Application of Deep Learning to Estimate Atmospheric Gravity Wave Parameters in Reanalysis Data Sets..
D. Matsuoka, S. Watanabe, K. Sato, S. Kawazoe, Wei Yu, Steve Easterbrook. Geophysical Research Letters.
- 3rd place in Traffic4cast Competition
- Conference Reviewer: CVPR, NeurIPS.